Here it is:
Ten Important Things to Remember About Relationships
- Realize that some people are acquaintances.
- Keep relationships professional (at work) unless and untill God says otherwise.
- Realize that the enemy is attempting to tear you down. It's not the people.
- Understand who you are and Whose you are in Christ.
- Find your purpose and realize everybody can't go where you are going.
- Accept the fact that growth and maturity involve pain.
- Act on and live out all of that Word you have inside of you.
- You already have what you need.
- If this series of events shakes you this much, it's an indication that the foundation on which you are standing needs a little attention... that's not a bad thing. Thank the devil, square you shoulders, hold your head up, and keep on marching to victory!
forget about your divine appointments.
Make sure that you are aware that...
NO weapon that is formed against you shall prosper!
- It may sting.
- It might hurt a little bit.
- Sometimes it may hurt a lot.
- BUT...It won't do what the devil intended, because you are covered by the blood of the Lamb!
Stop being so hard on yourself. You are doing well. You are a lot stronger than you think you are. You haven't been packing on all that Word, for all of these years for nothing! Preparation time, baby! God already knew!
Now go forth and be encouraged, healed, empowered, and expectant as you go! Finish walking out your testimony so your Father in heaven can get ALL of the glory!